Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Human is the most valuable asset for us. Providing a healthy and safe working environment is one of our priorities. We aim at “Zero Work Accidents and Occupational Diseases” by carrying our occupational health and safety system, which we established for this purpose, to perfection with a continuous improvement approach.
– In the workplace and its add-ons; To identify and eliminate situations and movements that may cause work accidents and occupational diseases, possible accident risks, by making an effective risk assessment,
– To ensure the health, safety and social welfare of our employees, subcontracting staff and visitors, and any future material and moral losses that may arise for themselves and their families.
– To train our employees and subcontractor personnel in the field of occupational health and safety and to ensure that they reach a good awareness of occupational health and safety
– To ensure that subcontractor personnel and visitors, as well as our employees, comply with the rules regarding occupational health and safety set by our company,
– Our company, in terms of OHS practices; to make it an exemplary company in the sector in which it operates,
– It is committed to ensure the continuity of our OHS Management System established and implemented in this direction.